Job Overview :
Founded in 2008, Contis provides alternative, end-to-end banking and payments solutions. Its mission is simple: to empower companies and people to realise their dreams – in business and in life. Everyone’s needs are unique. That’s why we opened our end-to-end platform and alternative banking technology to enable companies to build their own solution – with our support every step of the way. This might be providing alternative banks with a complete current account (with Direct Debit, Faster Payments, debit card etc), umbrella payroll companies with a remittance platform or companies with access to the Faster Payments infrastructure.
The Operational Resilience Manager is responsible for ownership of the Operational Resilience, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery work-streams.
The role-holder must be extremely familiar with UK and EEA regulatory bodies, with experience interpreting and translating legislation into project plans, milestones and deliverables.
The ideal candidate will understand Operational Resilience, Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery and Change Management within financial services environment.
The individual will work on components of these programmes in relation to making assessments of suitable solutions and subsequent proposals for approval.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Drive the work in respect of Operational Resilience, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery, integrating the concepts into the operational fabric of the business
- Ensuring the business remains regulatory compliant
- Track progress against key delivery milestones across Operational Resilience programme
- Introduce content management controls
- Ensuring the accuracy of business service mapping data through periodic validation and participation in appropriate forums
- Responsible for augmentation and roll out of Operational Resilience dashboard so Service Delivery identifies potential issues as they arise enabling remediation before customers are impacted
- Develop and deliver regular reporting to the various functional heads
- Regular production of high-quality management information relating to the status of the Operational Resilience programme
- Presentation of status updates to senior management via various forums on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis
- To provide support in relation to Operational Resilience focused (or associated) internal and external audits, managing expectations of key stakeholders and tracking deliverables to suitable conclusions
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Customer centric
- Experience in planning, managing and delivering change within a regulated industry
- An understanding of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Operational Resilience practices, planning and delivery in the financial services space
- Good problem diagnostic skills
- Ability to influence using data and facts
- Explain complex issues in a simple, concise fashion
- Well organised & methodical, and comfortable communicating at all levels
- Demonstrable background in Operational Resilience
- Robust understanding of the Op Res policy statement and requirements, in particular, PRA SS221 Outsourcing and third-party risk management
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme, with Company contribution
- Membership of our life insurance scheme
- Annual Growth & Development allowance
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.