Role Overview :
Contis is looking to bring on a project manager on a contract basis to ensure successful delivery of specific elements of the business’ compliance roadmap and operational resilience requirements in line with stated delivery dates
To do this, the successful candidate will need to lead the delivery of workstreams, including:
- Track the progress of the agreed Remediation Plan agreed, ensuring business areas are meeting all task highlighted by the FCA.
- Completion of all Compliance Recalls and SARs reporting in a timely manner.
- Align with key stakeholders on Contis’ compliance, regulatory and Operational Resilience roadmap(s).
- Review workstreams with third parties, identify and engage relevant personnel across Contis to deliver.
- Drive progress per plan.
- Feed back into the wider programme of work.
- Manage wider governance across the Executive Team, Steering Group and critical external stakeholders.
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Proven experience delivering time-critical projects in a regulated financial environment.
- Good knowledge of compliance and regulatory matters such as 5MLD, KYC, due diligence, AML etc (detailed input will be provided by compliance and risk specialists).
- Experience driving Remediation projects
- Experience conducting gap analyses and acting upon the output.
- Experience reviewing and drafting policies and procedures.
- Instantly credible in-front of clients, stakeholders and regulators.
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.