Job Overview :
Founded in 2008, Contis provides alternative, end-to-end banking and payments solutions. Its mission is simple: to empower companies and people to realise their dreams – in business and in life. Everyone’s needs are unique. That’s why we opened our end-to-end platform and alternative banking technology to enable companies to build their own solution – with our support every step of the way. This might be providing alternative banks with a complete current account (with Direct Debit, Faster Payments, debit card etc), umbrella payroll companies with a remittance platform or companies with access to the Faster Payments infrastructure.
This role is about delivering upon Contis’ promises to its clients. The client and end-customer should remain front-of-mind throughout, with a drive to efficient and compliant delivery at all times.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Client Onboarding team and teams around the business, as well as directly with clients throughout their card design and manufacturing process. To be successful, the incumbent must impose themselves upon the position, build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, irrespective of their position or the company they represent.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Assessment & development of client card design, to Scheme regulations
- Quoting to internal stakeholders
- Card Calculator management
- Stock Control
- Bureau contracted pricing, invoicing & administration
- Third party supplier collaterals
- Card Programme Bureau integration
- BIN / Chip Bureau integration
- Scheme chip profile creation
- Completing Scheme mandated updates with bureaus
- Any other Production team duties as required
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, preferably but not essential, in the banking and payments/financial services space
- Knowledge of the payment card space is highly preferable, either in an organisation similar to Contis, or potentially with one of the card manufacturing bureaus
- Proven ability to build relationships with Clients, with the ability to communicate and engage up to and including CEO level
- Proven track record in working with external clients with the ability to develop a clear understanding of what Clients want and ensure that this is delivered efficiently
- Experience configuring relatively complex systems, with a proven ability to input data accurately
- Experience of liaising with, and managing, third parties and suppliers
- Pragmatic and structured approach especially when under pressure
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme, with Company contribution
- Membership of our life insurance scheme
- Annual Growth & Development allowance
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.