Job Overview :
The IT Support Specialist is responsible for providing dedicated IT support for UK/EU offices as per instruction from IT Manager/global IT Team and manage the day-to-day operations of IT assets for Contis.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Working as the primary on-site point of contact for UK/EU IT Infrastructure including:
- L1/L2 Hardware Support ,
- Network Support (Windows/Linux/Mac)
- Administration & support of MS Office Suite
- Troubleshooting productivity tools (Zoom, Slack, MS Teams etc.)
- Administration & Installations (Laptops/servers/network switches)
- Software/Hardware upgrades and security patching.
- Regular travel to UK/EU offices for local hardware/infrastructure setup
- User access rights management for IT systems as per global IT team/Manager instructions.
- Assist in the UK/EU employee onboarding and offboarding as per the global IT procedure
- Maintain and control complete hardware & software local inventory and conduct regular audits tools, provide/retire equipment & procurement of local IT assets & accessories with global IT Team/Manager.
- Efficient and courteous IT Support procedures monitored and reported using a support tracking system ensuring all logged helpdesk calls for UK/EU are closed in timely manner as per defined SLA.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current and emerging technologies related to areas of responsibility, through independent research
- Ensure compliance of documented processes and implementation of new procedures
- Change and configuration management, Helpdesk/ Ticketing solution management for UK/EU with global IT team/Manager
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Ability to work as a team member or individually to complete tasks thoroughly and efficiently.
- Experience with maintaining and upgrading Windows and macOS environments
- Previous experience in IT Support, Strong Microsoft products background knowledge, good problem-solving ability
- Good communication skills, passion for technology, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proven experience in Information Technology, in a variety of roles related to infrastructure and operations
- Experience with multi-site implementation, support, and management preferred
- Experience in identifying routine IT tasks and activities, and their implementation.
- Experience supporting a variety of in-office, remote and home office-based end users preferred
- Ability to engage at all levels, in a clear and simple way, to ensure understanding of the specific issues.
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Good Analytical and investigation thinking skills, ability to solve problem and issues.
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- EAP, including access to Thrive mental health app.
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme, with Company contribution
- Membership of our life insurance scheme
- Annual Growth & Development allowance
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.