Job Overview :
Project managing new system implementations in Contis and the wider Solaris group while supporting the Finance department with change due to significant growth and subsequent system/process improvement.
The primary role will be to lead the implementation of SAP S4 Hana in Contis. This will largely mirror the existing Solaris implementation of the same system. In parallel with this the project manager will also manage the implementation of a Group wide Procurement system and the roll out of the existing Solaris expenses system across the group.
The Project Manager will also support the existing Finance Team in reviewing existing frameworks and processes to streamline and generate efficiencies as Contis continues to integrate with Solaris.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Project manage the implementation of SAP S4 Hana, which includes the transition- and transfer of data from existing system.
- Lead on and manage process changes
- Internal and external stakeholder management -
- Identify impacted stakeholder groups and ensure their voices are heard in the system configuration process
- Develop and maintain a delivery project plan to map out the project by workstream, identify those responsible for completing each workstream incl. escalation routes.
- Secure buy-in from all workstream owners and stakeholders on project objectives, deliverables and timescales.
- Manage the project proactively through a variety of formal and ad hoc project reviews with critical personnel, escalating where appropriate.
- To manage projects utilising the current project methodology.
- Ensure communication through meetings and reporting is in place to ensure all stakeholders are consulted and kept abreast of developments.
- Focus and drive the project team to ensure all task owners take ownership and complete tasks on time and to specification.
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- IT project implementation management skills; ideally multinational
- Demonstrable experience as a Project Manager that has operated within Finance departments.
- Experience of SAP S4 Hana Finance system implementation
- Experience of analysing and recommending financial process improvements
- Knowledge of banking sector reporting and regulatory requirements a plus
- Proven track record working with multiple stakeholders, developing a clear understanding of what is required and ensuring this is delivered in the most efficient manner possible.
- A team player who enjoys collaborating in a diverse and multicultural environment and can adapt interpersonal style to different cultures and working style.
- Self-starter with a considered approach to defining how best to proceed with varied projects, and above to independently manage complex, intricate and multifaceted change delivery
- Influential, and ability to bring people with them
- Pragmatic and structured approach, especially when under pressure.
- Formal certification in a project management methodology
- Ability to identify improvements to ways of working and support wider acceptance within the project team
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.