Job Overview :
Founded in 2008, Contis provides alternative, end-to-end banking and payments solutions. Its mission is simple: to empower companies and people to realise their dreams – in business and in life. Everyone’s needs are unique. That’s why we opened our end-to-end platform and alternative banking technology to enable companies to build their own solution – with our support every step of the way. This might be providing alternative banks with a complete current account (with Direct Debit, Faster Payments, debit card etc), umbrella payroll companies with a remittance platform or companies with access to the Faster Payments infrastructure.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible providing ownership of Client and Cardholder incidents, co-ordinating stakeholders in real time to establish a fix and follow up actions. The role holder will act as a face to the Client to provide outstanding service delivery.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Monitor and manage client and technical support to ensure optimal service
- Ownership of high-impact issues whilst ensuring key stakeholders (e.g. ADM) are kept updated
- Take ownership of high-impact or global incidents, coordinating with resolution parties and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews
- Analysing 3rd party as well as internal process, and creating strategies for service delivery optimisation
- Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
- Support ADM with service-related queries, attending QBRs and other client related meetings as required
- Identify opportunities to improve service and reduce cost
- Support and oversee releases and business wide projects to ensure quality of implementation
- Act as an escalation point for clients and internal stakeholders on all service-related issues
- Responsible for 3rd party service
- Contribute where needed under the Contis BCP requirements
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the banking and payments industry
- Proven ability to gain a detailed understanding of Contis systems infrastructure
- Detailed knowledge of card processing/Visa systems infrastructure, with the ability to act as a subject matter expert for the business
- Tenacious and thorough, with a proven ability to conduct detailed investigations, identify route cause and define a resolution path
- Proven ability to influence colleagues to achieve a desired outcome
- Self-starter with a considered approach to defining how best to proceed with queries.
- Pragmatic and structured approach especially when under pressure
- Highly organised
- Positive in outlook with a ’can do’ attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Strong IT skills, Microsoft office and similar systems
- Solutions focussed
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Educated to degree or similar standard
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme, with Company contribution
- Membership of our life insurance scheme
- Annual Growth & Development allowance
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.