Job Overview :
This role will focus on analyzing, enhancing and reporting data to support our internal decision-making process.
The successful candidate will be responsible for turning our data into insightful, easy-to-use, automated business intelligence reports through ad-hoc analytics. As a new member of the data team they will work closely with our Data Engineers and Analysts to deliver insight to our global teams with a focus on regulatory and compliance reporting.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Understand the data sets at the company’s disposal and extract in a meaningful manner
- Develop data pipelines that can deliver clear automated reporting
- Implement effective data tests to ensure accuracy and reliability of data and ELT pipelines
- Work closely with the Data Engineers to ensure the correct ingestion of data
- Collaborate with the entire Data Team on the maintenance and management of the Data Warehouse
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- 3+ Years’ experience in a Data Analytics or Engineering or similar role focusing on SQL
- Fluency in SQL (CTEs and window functions should be second nature)
- Strong understanding of DBT is ideal
- Confident in cloud Data Warehousing and ELT ideally Snowflake & Matillion.
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision
- Detailed knowledge of data protection regulation and the practical application of GDPR
- ELT tools (Fivetran, Matilion)
- BI Tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- GIT CLI / Github.com
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme, with Company contribution
- Membership of our life insurance scheme
- Annual Growth & Development allowance
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.