Job Overview :
At Contis we believe that Clients are the cornerstone of success. Understanding how clients operate, identifying problems that may block their growth, suggesting solutions and implementing them are fundamental steps to enable our business to thrive.
To enable the next level of growth Contis is now looking for a dynamic Head of Account Management, who will lead our solid team of Account Managers and scale it.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the growth of our clients and responsible for generating revenue and securing profitable new business from existing and newly onboarded clients through achievement of commercial targets.
They will also be responsible for retaining clients and revenue in portfolio, through strategic retention activities as well as day to day management of the account
This role reports into our COO and represents the front end of our client operations organisation.
To be successful, the candidate has to demonstrate superb client focus, commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Understand our product and services and be completely up to speed with all new propositions launched.
- Deeply understand our clients and their operations, what success looks like for them and what we need to do to be able to support their growth.
- Provide leadership and very clear direction to the Account Management team.
- Build growth and retention plans for our whole client portfolio – in collaboration with the COO and following our commercial guidelines.
- Monitor the execution of the plans through daily / weekly support to the Account Managers.
- ‘Step in’ to provide support to the Account Manager whenever required.
- Develop a very good helicopter view across Contis client portfolio as a whole and be able to identify potential client opportunities.
- At any point have a clear view of the qualified opportunities for growth across the entire portfolio.
- Bring best practices in terms of client engagement and account development
- Be the first point of escalation for any client queries.
- Scale the team to ensure we have the right set of skills as well as capacity to support our ambitious growth.
- Be able to demonstrate Contis products and services to a high standard.
- Negotiate contractual terms for renewal, up-sells, cross-sells as required and in line with company guidelines.
- Ensure financial integrity of all client billing processes, in line with contractual agreement
- Work in strict collaboration with the MD Sales and the COO to align on commercials for new sales (prospects) vs upsells / cross sells / renewals (clients.
- Liaise with other areas of the business as appropriate including marketing, onboarding, compliance, customer services and finance.
- Work very closely with the other members of the Client Operations team to ensure that any process provide positive impact to the clients.
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Passion for helping clients succeed
- Strong knowledge of the BaaS space, ideally in payments and / or crypto
- Demonstrable experience of successful commercial account management
- Comprehensive understanding of contractual and commercial documentation
- Proven leadership skills across a commercial team
- A successful communicator at all levels and through all media.
- Effective and influential presentation skills.
- Experience of leading and motivating cross functional teams.
- Ability to build consensus, command respect at all levels of an organisation.
All of the above should be clearly demonstrated through behaviours in-line with Contis’ Values of Customer, Ownership, Nimble, Teamwork, Innovation and Simplicity
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme, with Company contribution
- Membership of our life insurance scheme
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.