Job Overview :
Ensuring timely delivery of product / project by co-ordinating with multiple teams, multiple stakeholders and tracking things with proper tools. Provide proper dashboard to stakeholder for planning, tracking and health of project.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Reporting to Head of Engineering
- Help/Assist HOE in performing day to day work like case status tracking, timesheet tracking, scheduling a call, co-ordination with all technical managers, QA and multiple team
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes and highlight same to all relevant stakeholder
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Overall, 5+ years of experience in IT industry in which minimum 3 years of experience as a Delivery lead/co-ordinator
- Proven work experience as a Delivery Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in release co-ordination, from conception to delivery
- Assist in release planning in agile way
- Tracking of release and ensure proper push to release on time
- defining work and ensuring deadlines are understood
- manage the successful delivery of projects on time and of the right quality.
- Review deliverables prepared by the project team before delivery to clients
- Ability to deal and work with people of all levels
- Ability to prioritize and set goals on shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Support processes related to end-to-end release activities across product management and development
- Knowledge of software development and release lifecycle (SDLC).
- Able to understand Agile processes and Agile way of working
- Hands on knowledge on JIRA kind of task tracking tool
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Hands-on experience with project management tools like Microsoft Project, Planner
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 5 days a week
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Bonus
- Employee Term Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Personal Accident Policy
- Relocation Benefit
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.