Job Overview :
Contis is a market leader in banking as a service and is now developing a third party processing service to complement that, enabling Contis to process cards for Programme Managers who select an issuer other than Contis Financial Services.
Contis Processing will be a multi-scheme global service designed to meet the neets of clients across multiple regions.
This new role will be responsible for realising all elements of Contis’ processing roadmap. To do this, the incumbent will need to build uncompromising customer-centricity into the desired solution and have the tenacity to ensure this solution is delivered. To be successful, s/he will need significant subject matter expertise and fluency with the agile methodology.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Realising all elements of Contis’ processing roadmap.
- Subject-matter-expert of Contis’ and external processing infrastructure.
- Drafting problem statements, developing EPICs, user-journeys etc.
- Guardian of the customer experience.
- Working as the Product Expert with the Scrum Master to organise optimal programmes of work.
- Work as part of the Scrum Team ensuring delivery of product per requirements and specification.
- Ownership of elements of partner / supplier relationships
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Seasoned Product Owner with detailed knowledge of payments cards and its infrastructure (eg. Visa / Mastercard, virtual cards, XPay etc.) across the UK and Europe..
- Proven track record delivering significant industry projects (eg. Strong Customer Authentication, Open Banking, Customer Journey (UI and UX) etc).
- Solid approach to defining and documenting problem statements, drafting EPICs etc as part of an Agile environment.
- Ability to build consensus, command respect at all levels of an organisation.
- Pragmatic and structured approach, especially when under pressure.
- ‘Completer-finisher’ with great attention to detail.
- Solutions focused
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme, with Company contribution
- Membership of our life insurance scheme
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.