Job Overview :
Contis is the largest profitable full-spectrum Banking as a Service (BaaS) provider in Europe. Over the last year alone, Contis has increased sales by 130%, and processed €15bn in yearly transactions.
Featured among the FT:1000 Europe’s fastest growing companies for the last three years’ running, Contis sells payment account and card services throughout the UK and EEA to end-customers through three expansive distribution channels.
Contis has expanded its card processing product, to deliver a best-in-class solution that will form the foundation of its processing activities for pan-European users and pushing expansion globally, initially into APAC.
Contis is looking for a dynamic European Head of Sales for its Card Processing Business, hungry to drive change across the global payment processing sector (starting with Europe) through the application of formidable energy, incisive industry knowledge, honest, inspirational leadership and compelling sales-craft.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- To establish Contis as the ‘go-to’ provider of card processing in selected geographies.
- To lead all commercial elements of Contis’ stand-alone Processing business in Europe.
- To create and convert a sales pipeline that optimises the unique value and nimbleness of Contis’ solution.
- To feed improvements into the Product Development function and leverage them commercially when available.
- To develop and lead a Commercial Team of talent that can gain a 20% market share in 3 years.
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Strong knowledge of the BaaS space, particularly payment card processing with an understanding of up-and-coming alternative non-card payment technologies and payment accounts.
- Strong commercial background, with a demonstrable track record in successfully selling value-based processing products to strategic targets.
- An understanding of the value of data and how it can be leveraged in the processing space.
- Gravitas and ability to operate at the highest levels of the industry.
- Proven ability to develop, lead and manage teams.
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme, with Company contribution
- Membership of our life insurance scheme
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.