Job Overview :
We are looking for an Agile Delivery Manager to join our growing Change Team. You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of product features and other platform changes. You will support a growing team through coaching, process review and leadership. Producing, analysing, communicating, and acting upon reporting to identify risks, improve overall productivity and quality.
The role holder will help to shape this role and the function.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Lead a team of Scrum Masters in the day-to-day delivery of technology solutions
- Ensure the safety of the platform is maintained by upholding quality standards
- Be forward looking to ensure capability and capacity plans reflect future demand
- Create an environment in which Scrum Masters can thrive
- Review and improve processes on a continual basis to ensure delivery practices meet our objectives for safe delivery at pace
- Advise on complex initiatives which span multiple areas, assisting with the identification of dependencies and ensuring co-ordination between relevant teams / stakeholders
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Prior experience of complex programme management, ideally from the Financial Services sector
- Good knowledge of Agile frameworks and techniques
- Assisting with internal and external communication improving transparency across stakeholders
- Experience and strong skills with using Agile working tools (i.e., Jira, Confluence or similar)
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme, with Company contribution
- Membership of our life insurance scheme
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.