Job Overview :
This new role will be responsible for realising Contis’ strategy through the Product strategy and roadmap. To do this, the candidate will need to build uncompromising customer-centricity into the desired solution and have the tenacity to ensure this solution is delivered. To be successful, s/he will need significant subject matter expertise and fluency with the agile methodology.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Realising all elements of Contis’ UK and Europe Card’s and Banking roadmap.
- Subject-matter-expert in the Contis EMI products including external payment rails; BACS, Faster, Chaps & SEPA and Payment Cards of Visa and Mastercard.
- Drafting problem statements, developing EPICs, user journeys etc.
- Guardian of the customer experience.
- Working as the Product Expert with the Scrum Master to organise optimal programs of work.
- Work as part of the Scrum Team ensuring delivery of product per requirements and specification.
- Ownership of elements of partner/supplier relationships
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Seasoned Product Owner/Manager with detailed knowledge of EMI (electronic money institutions), card schemes (Visa/Mastercard) and the payments / banking industry across the UK and Europe.
- Proven track record delivering significant industry projects (e.g. Strong Customer Authentication, Open Banking, Customer Journey (UI and UX) etc).
- A solid approach to defining and documenting problem statements, drafting EPICs etc as part of an Agile environment.
- Ability to build consensus, command respect at all levels of an organisation.
- Pragmatic and structured approach, especially when under pressure.
- Solutions focussed.
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme, with Company contribution
- Membership of our life insurance scheme
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.