Job Overview :
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for platform & applications
- Optimize use of software and systems to manage & monitor platform and applications
- Improve reliability, quality of the platform
- Measure and optimize system performance, get ahead of customer needs, and innovate to continually improve
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Day-to-day monitoring of system and applications of the platform.
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Working with Clients and providers for any issue using the ticket system or phone support.
- Building Software to Help Operations and Support Teams
- Fixing Support Escalation Issues
- Documenting & updating Knowledge Base, SOPS & troubleshoot guide
- Conducting Post-Incident Reviews
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
- Basic knowledge of Network & system
- Log monitoring & analysis using SEIM
- Good Knowledge of the NMS system
- Experience in SQL Server (SQL advance queries) is preferred
- Experience in working in the financial/banking/card payments industry domain is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to work in a 24*7 rotational shift.
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on the latest trends, technology, etc.
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 30 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Personal Accident Policy
- Relocation Benefit
- Flexible working
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.