Job Overview :
As part of the Development team and as a specialized .NET Developer you will have the opportunity to take ownership and lead the drive in delivering high-profile business solutions. You will be integrating these with existing systems and applications as well as building from inception, also responsible for creating, support and maintenance of web applications.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Work closely with Technical Project Manager & Technical Architect. Work as a 2nd level leader in the team of a Technical Project Manager. You carry almost similar responsibilities like Tech PM but mainly applies to single Sub-Project or a Module to be managed at a time
- Work with Small Agile Teams that are responsible to achieve successful results for the project(s)
- Responsible to assist Technical Project Manager to manage technical delivery of sub-projects/modules for Product Suite of Contis platform. Responsible for working closely with Product Management Team, Clients and Stakeholders for understanding business requirements, provide best solutions, develop, and deliver best quality work with excellence
- Work on complex and challenging development tasks by self, work on research and proof or concept tasks on required occasions
- Follow the agreed project plans, keep Tech PM/ other departments/teams updated about the progress of project and milestones
- Remain hands on with knowledge of Contis products, underlying technology implementations & systems hosting infrastructure
- Remain up to date with technology trends and industry best practices along with taking initiatives on exploiting them in best way for Contis Platforms
- Need to have a broad and up-to-date knowledge of software applications, programming languages and hardware, as well as an understanding of quality standards, legislation in the IT industry
- Contis platform is a mission critical system which is very much centric towards Systems Performance, Scalability, Maintainability, Security, High availability, and Systems Uptime. Apply creative and smart solutions that always keeps Contis platform exceeding business and client expectations
- Ensuring that the technical solutions and code (and other implementation artifacts) adhere to standards and implement the specified design by participating in detailed reviews. Any new implementations or enhancements shall be reviewed thoroughly to ensure smooth rollout with backward compatibility considered and no impact to clients
- Responsible for providing technical solutions and code implementations done by self and team
- Follow the release processes and code management as per set up by PMO of Contis and ensure that go to market strategy of business and deployment processes are always meeting top standards. Experience of working with Agile/Scrum and Kanban approach is must
- Shall possess ability to lead and mentor Sr. to Junior development team members. Provides an ongoing constructive technical feedback to the team
- Participate in technical upgradation of teams to keep them up to date with necessary current and future technical stack of Contis Platform, make team functional expert for they areas they are expected to work on. Work closely with other department heads to achieve these goals
- Go getter attitude with ability to work under minimal supervision from Upper Management
- Work closely with team to bring best out of them, provide necessary guidance, motivation and keep the team enthusiastic about the work they do
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, on occasions will need to get in to conference calls and communication with Head Office Teams as well as Client teams to represent technology expertise from Contis Engineering Department
- Remain available to provide guidance to technical support teams for handling production issues swiftly
- On occasions, you may need to make international visit to a client’s place, Contis head office or at a supplier / partner organisation. These visits may be for the purpose of important meetings or trainings
- Participate in recruitment process to ensure that Contis recruitment team can acquire best talent from the industry
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Microsoft Developer with more than 8 years of IT experience in AGILE/SCRUM and in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based, Client-Server and N-tier Architecture.
- Experience in C#, ASP.net, SQL Server, OOPS principles, RESTFul API, Web API with MVC
- Experience with GIT/TFS
- Experience with Dot.NET Framework
- Design and delivery of enterprise level business solutions using OOPs techniques using Microsoft .NET
- Expert knowledge and experience with designing and delivering solutions that factor in system performance, usability, quality, and maintainability.
- Created Restful Services using WCF Rest and Web API
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database related work.
- Worked on Entity Framework, Event based architecture (Preferable)
- Strong ability in understanding system requirements, system architecture design, development, QA and production environment setup and support
- Very good communication and inter-personal skills, and ability of multitasking
- Fintech domain experience preferably in Acquiring, Gateway and Card payments
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Personal Accident Policy
- Relocation Benefit
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.