Job Overview :
The role of the Customer Experience Advisor at Contis is to support the business and provide an efficient, comprehensive and professional service by advising and supporting customers on behalf of the Company’s clients.
Customer Experience Advisors provide outstanding levels of customer service through multiple communication channels by developing a strong understanding of the Company’s systems and procedures in advising and supporting Customers, Clients and internal departments within the Company.
Our Customer Experience Advisors are the voice of the Customer within Contis and provide feedback for process & product improvement.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Ensure that all incoming calls, either from outside the Company or internally, are answered quickly & politely
- Provide help & advice to Customers using the Company’s products services
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone & email
- Keep accurate records of all discussions with customers with the Company’s systems
- Assist colleagues in resolving problems
- Assisting in resolving complaints & escalating when appropriate
- Work to maintain the outgoing communication with existing customers
- Enthusiasm for new challenges
- Ability to assess different requests and offer the correct response / solution
- Any other duties, as required
Skills & Knowledge:
- Educated to GCSE standard, including mathematics & English
- PC literate in Microsoft Office Applications
- Proven experience of office practices/procedures
- Proven ability to achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- To undergo training as necessary in all aspects of the systems, products and regulations
- Maintain absolute Company & Client confidentiality at all times
Why Work at Contis:
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme, with Company contribution
- Membership of our life insurance scheme
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.